The ICP (Injector Control Pressure) Sensor is crucial when starting your vehicle. The ICP sensor monitors the pressure in your system in order for your vehicle to operate properly.
Without the ICP sensor relaying to the computer system the proper pressure you will experience no or rough starting conditions, misfires, surging or stalling, rough idling.
Bostech BTS021104 ICP sensors for Ford 6.0L PowerStroke and International Navistar VT365 engines are manufactured in the US to OE specifications and pressure tested for optimal performance.
- Direct-fit OE match replacement
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited 24-Month Unlimited mileage warranty
- Ford 4.5L
- Ford 6.0L Power Stroke
- International Navistar VT275
- International Navistar VT365
Common ICP Sensor Fault Codes:
- P2284 - ICP circuit performance fault
- P2285 - ICP signal too low
- P2288 - ICP signal too high
- P2289 - ICP overpressure engine off
- Prop65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov