The ICP (Injector Control Pressure) Sensor is crucial when starting your vehicle. The ICP sensor monitors the pressure in your system in order for your vehicle to operate properly.
Without the ICP sensor relaying to the computer system the proper pressure you will experience no or rough starting conditions, misfires, surging or stalling, rough idling.
Bostech / BT-Power's BTS061142 ICP sensors for International Navistar MaxxForce engines are manufactured in the US to OE specifications and pressure tested for optimal performance.
- Direct-fit OE match replacement
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited 24-Month Unlimited mileage warranty
- International Navistar Maxxforce DT
- International Navistar Maxxforce 9, 10
- International Navistar N9 / N10
- Prop65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov