The Crankshaft Posistion Sensor measures the position of the crankshaft sending data to the ECM, the ECM uses the data to optimize the vehicle's timing.
Symptoms of a bad crankshaft position sensor is stalling engine and /or bad engine performance. Some cases you may experience engine vibrations or misfires.
Bostech / BT-Power's BTS022029 Crankshaft sensor for Ford 6.0L/6.4L and International Navistar VT365 / MaxxForce 7 engines are manufactured to OEM specifications and pressure tested for optimal performance.
- New direct-fit replacement
- Designed and manufactured to OE specification
- Limited 24-Month Unlimited mileage warranty
- Ford 6.0L Power Stroke
- Ford 6.4L Power Stroke
- International Navistar VT275
- International Navistar VT365
- International Navistar MaxxForce 7
- International Navistar DT466 / MaxxForce DT
- Prop65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov