The Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor measures and regulates the fuel pressure in the fuel rail. The fuel rail supplies each injector with fuel, the fuel rail sensor tells the computer the amount of pressure in the rail in order to regulate the fuel going through each injector into each cylinder.
A bad fuel rail sensor will prompt your check engine light to come on, you will probably notice poor engine performance, possibly putting your vehicle into limp mode. Stalling, hard starting or no starting are all symptomes of a faulty sensor.
Bostech / BT-Power's BTS021956 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor for Ford 6.4L PowerStroke and International Navistar MaxxForce 7 engines is manufactured to OEM specifications and pressure tested for optimal performance.
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Designed and manufactured to OE specifications
- Limited 24-Month Unlimited miliage warranty
- Ford 6.4L Power-Stroke
- International Navistar Maxxforce 7
Commons Rail Sensor Fault Codes:
- P0191 - Sensor "A" circuit range/performance
- P0087 - Fuel rail / system pressure too low
- P0190 - Pressure Sensor cuicuit malfunction
- P0193 - Fuel rail / pressure circuit high input
- Prop65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov