Bostech's Nitogen Oxide - NOx Sensor NX0417408 for Cummins and Paccar engines is a direct-fit OEM match replacement built with advanced materials and technology to provide oustanding performance and longevity. Advanced manufacturing processes and rigorous quality control measures ensure all sensors meet or exceed OE specifications. Using multi-layered ceramic materials rated to 1500C each unit is sealed in high strength aluminum housing with anit-leak, heat-resistant gel.
Our sensors undergo an extensive design verification process and testing including functional, electrical, mechanical, environmental, and durability testing. On-the-line and End-of-the-line quailty control testing throughout the manufacturing process with each being individually calibrated.
With so many "cheap" poorly made NOx sensors on the market, you can rely on Bostech NOx sensors to keep your equipment running at it's optimal performance.
- Direct-fit OE match replacement
- Advanced manufacturing process
- Rigorous quality control testing
- High-strength aluminum housing
- Mulit-layered ceramic material
- On-the-line and End-of-line quality testing
- Cummins 6.7L ISB
- Cummins 8.9L ISL
- Cummins 11.9L ISX
- Cummins 14.9L ISX
- Paccar 6.7L PX-6 / PX-7
- Paccar 8.9L PX-9
- Paccar 12.9L MX-13
- Outlet of Diesel Particulate Filter - DPF
- SCR Catalyst Outlet
Note: Application data for reference only, please verify correct part needed by the OE number.
- Prop65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov